Table of Contents:
- Cookies on website
- Accepting or rejecting cookies
- How to turn off cookies
- Google Analytics Usage
- Contact us
1. Cookies on website
On our website we may use 2 different types of cookies:
This type of cookie is used purely for us to track statistics in order to describe, predict and improve business performance. No personal data is collected by these cookies.
These types of cookies are used to display any images, animation or videos that are used. No personal data is collected by these cookies. If you do not wish these cookies to be activated you may simply turn off cookies in your web browser.
2. Accepting or rejecting cookies
Most web browsers will accept cookies, but if you would prefer we did not collect data by this method, you can disable this function within your browser settings. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies
- Collect data that will help us to distinguish visitors, to understand visitors’ browsing habits on our website and to improve their experience.
- Compile statistical reports on website activity e.g. numbers of visitors and the pages they visit.
- Collect data that will allow us to tailor advertising to make it more relevant for you, based on your previous interactions with our website.
- Remember data about you when you visit our site. Some of the cookies are essential in order to provide our services to you.
4. How to turn off cookies
You can turn off cookies in your browser settings. If you do turn them off, it is important to remember that you may not be able to use all of the services on our website. You can find out more about turning off cookies at the independent website www.allaboutcookies.org.
5. Google Analytics Usage
This website uses Google Analytics as a reporting tool. We have enabled the Google Analytics Advertising Features option which allows additional reporting.
The advertising features include:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
By enabling these advertising features, Google Analytics collects data about website traffic via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. If for whatever reason you do not wish Google Analytics to record such activity based on your data contribution you can opt out of Google Analytics.
Simply go here and follow the instructions https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
6. You can contact us
Contact us at any time to:
- Request access to Data that we have about you
- Correct any data that we have about you.
- Delete certain data that we have about you
- If you have any additional questions about our collection and storage of data, please contact us at:
Address: Doyle Pension & Insurance Management Ltd, 114 Pembroke Road, Dublin 4
Telephone: (01) 256 7000